· Completed water main installation along the project
· Performed required testing of new water main.
· Storm sewer installation along Mary Kay and Sandy Lane.
Work Anticipated This Week:
· Complete storm sewer installation along Sandy Lane.
· Begin water service installation along Sandy Lane and Debra Lane.
Water service replacements will begin this week. New water services will be installed from the new water main to the existing b-box within the Village right-of-way. New services will not be installed all the way to your home. During water service installation, water to individual homes will be turned off while the transition is made. Typically the water is turned off for 1-hour. The contractor will knock on the door of each home prior to turning off the water. It is difficult to determine the exact timing of the water shut-off; therefore, 24-hour notice is not given. The contractor will work with you to determine the best time to shut-off the water to the greatest extent possible.